31 December 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009


REMEMBER my posting on the James Bond's lousy movie last month? Well, our hosts prepared quite a party for the premier at the Mid-Valley. Aside than the usual beverage-on-the-house, there were also a special booth for this special photo ops. Me and my motoring buddies had a good time kidding around.

I know I should have posted this photo then but it was buried in my folder and only recently that I rediscover it! hahaha...

Anyway, again... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! - I guess this is a good time to reveal a bit more of myself. hahaha... But you have to find yourself which is which.

3 comments:

Yadayada said...

i think the one with hair...

Khan said...

oooh! What happened to your hair??

Singh Is Kinng said...

Hi lfc and all,

2009 will be among the best of bestest years if our boys bring back the title.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...