06 December 2008

A FULLFILLING FUTSAL NIGHT

S

Last night was brilliant. The weather was so kind. No rain. No nothing. A perfect scene for a perfect futsal night. And it was! Our court is an open court, thus we rely on the good weather. After missing last week's game, every one of my mates seems to be in a good mood and raring to go. To our delight, there was no other team queuing behind us to play the next round.

So we played and played for an hour and half. We started with 7 aside before reduced to 5 aside, due to shortage of oxygen and too much laughing, and less kicking the ball. I managed to convert 3 out of 18 goals. Most of the time I play in front of the keeper. Playing dummy, to enable my team to shoot straight to the goal post while the keeper busy checking on my running. hahaha it was quite a riot when the keeper was rather went against my foot and my whole body, instead of challenging the ball. The keeper is a good friend of mine. And I was wearing LFC away-jersey No. 8 that spell Gerrard at the back. hahaha

The laugh and the fun we get on the futsal pitch is something all of us are craving for... though the session is only once a week and in our case, once in fortnight (due to rain). Since we played till well after 12.40pm (we started roughly at 11.20pm) and I only managed to sleep at 2am.

This morning I was rudely awaken by a tragic news in Bukit Antarabangsa. The landslide killed 3 persons, injuring 14 and 7 are still missing at the time of my posting. My thoughts and prayer are with the victim families.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...