23 January 2012

Craig Bellamy : The Man of The Match

Don't worry Craig, keep up your performance and you will never walk alone.

I was browsing the Net, looking for something `nice' to read on this lazy Monday afternoon. It is a long public holiday here in Malaysia due to the celebration of Chinese New Year that falls today and tomorrow. So since last Saturday, it's a four day holiday for some. But not me. I'm in the office. I shall take a backdated holidays starting Thursday. Just nice to prepare for the match against Manchester City. And there wasn't much `nice' news to read.


I saw some headlines. The lousiest could be from the Daily Mail: ``Dalglish facing a Kop calamity as goals dry up and performances get worse''. I didn't read it through. Knowing the article is merely written to bash up the manager. It may breath some truth some where in it, but who are the writers to condemn Dalglish? 

Then, I browsed again. I saw the funniest question : Who is the Man of the Match (LFC vs Bolton). Is it necessary to ask that, when we lose miserably? I wouldn't mind if we lost with honour and style. The match against Bolton was the lousiest and freakish of all. Not only we had to endure the sickening fact that we don't have a reliable goal scorer, in this match out of a sudden, we lost the fullbacks. What happened? Would any of the selected player dare to pick up the reward (if there's any!)? 

Well, I will name my pick. And I think many of you would agree. Craig Bellamy was the only hope we had on the pitch in that game. With his burst and speed, he gave us some sort of a confidence that there was a fight actually, coming from our favourite team. I don't have a trophy nor a bottle of champagne to give to Craig. But I know he'll like it when I say, Craig Bellamy: YOU'RE THE MAN !!!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...