07 August 2009

Just leave us Lucas...

The reason why LFC lost to Espanyol....

  1. I've always insisted that this blog and me myself personally is not in the business of Liverpool-bashing. After all, if I do that - it defeats all the actual purpose of having this blog. Aren't we? However, when you're faced with such a dilemma -- players that play like shit, who doesn't tackled that hard, doesn't run to the ball that enough or push for the possession more aggressively - you have to say something bad about that player. Something akin to the nature of ``you're not belonged here!''.

  2. You know well my blabbing now is targeted towards non other than Mr Lucas Leiva. It appears today in the UK newspaper that he has given some sort of ultimatum to Rafa. Play me more or I'll go.

  3. Now Mr Rafa, listen to the fans. Let Lucas Leiva go. Don't play him no more.

  4. I shall upheld my principle of non-bashing on LFC players. But they'll get bashed here if they don't play like what a Liverpool player supposed to play.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...