But I'm sure all of you recognised this dude.
- AFTER the bad mojo last weekend, I doubt any of you would be bothered to wake up at 4am tomorrow. I would like to but I have an early meeting at 10am. So I have to wake up early, thus requiring me to have a sufficient sleep of 6 hours.
- Fancy Liverpool will hit another snag and won't come out of this game as a winner? Meaning Liverpool is in danger not only losing the automatic 2nd place but also might dropped down to No.4. But I still have this gut feeling that Manure will be stopped and Liverpool might give them a scare or two. It won't be free cruise for Manure as everybody is predicting now, including among the ever-critical Kops around the world.
- The lost to Man.City saw one of the alumni scored against Liverpool. Albeit it was a ping-pong ball and registered as an own-goal, it was Bellamy's shot that distrupt the game. So it was.
- Tomorrow, another alumni will be facing Liverpool. The mercurial Djibriel Cisse. I remember it was like a nighmare waiting for confirmation from the club if Cisse was bought or not. The irony of the whole episode was, after all the hardwork for Houllier to get Cisse to Anfield, the Frenchman was disposed, leaving Cisse at the mercy of Rafa who obviously doesn't share the same enthusiast as Houllier towards Cisse.
- Since none of us will be watching, can we agree on one thing? Lets pray for Liverpool to win this game. hehehe....