05 March 2009

LET'S HAVE FUN, LETS CHEER FOR NEWCASTLE UNITED!

Carragher did Owen no friendly-treatment with the tackles in the 5-1 win in Dec 2008



  1. I had a good 1 hour afternoon nap and that is all I needed most. Regain some lost of sleep. And tonight, I enjoyed my montecristo - much to the annoyance of my buddies because I cigar alone! hahaha...

  2. Now that I have rejuvenated myself, I'm not sure what to do. I know I have missed tonight's CSI series. And actually I was busy downloading those mp3 songs into my desktop. All that fun already done, I remember that there's one game of BPL will be played tonight or in a few hours time. It's Manure vs Newcastle. Don't worry, I'm not watching.

  3. But just to fill my time (because I rarely sleep before 2am) I run through some statistic of the game. I focus my attention to Newcastle. Much to my disappointment, our former hero Michael Owen is still injured so he won't be able to do us any favour. And no Damien Duff.

  4. That leaves Newcastle without its important players. If I'm a gambler, I won't dare to put my money on the Toons. Not with the kind of form shown by Manure at the moment.

  5. However, I do hope Newcastle can hold Manure to a draw, at least. I hope. But the statistic is really sickening. Read below :

  • a. Failed to win eight of the last nine Premier League games.
    b. The current tally of 28 points after 27 games is on a par with last season, when they were two spots higher in 13th.
    c. Not lost a league game in which they have opened the scoring; won six and drawn three of nine.
    d. Not won a league game in which they have conceded the opening goal; drawn four and lost 11 of 15.
    e. Conceded nine penalties in Premier League matches this term; more than any other club. Eight have been converted.
    f. Kept one clean sheet in 10 league games; the 0-0 draw against Everton in the last home game on 22 February.
    g. Drawn the last three Premier League games at home, not won in four and registered just one win in seven at St James' Park.
    h. Lost all three home fixtures against 'Big Four' clubs spanning last season, by an aggregate of 2-12.
    i. Faced North-West clubs 12 times this season, and only managed one win, home to Bolton on 23 August.
    j. This is the first of three home fixtures against the so-called 'Big Four' clubs; Arsenal (21 March) and Chelsea (4 April) will be the next to arrive on Tyneside.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...