18 December 2011

WINTER SONATA IN LIVERPOOL (PHOTO)

Suarez warming up with Kuyt. Funny he wore track-suit while many were already in their attire. Apparently, Suarez didn't practice heading during the warming up. 
Can you identify the players?
I should have brought my long-lense but I left it at home because it is so heavy.  Thus, the far-fetch photo.
Kenny Dalglish (standing right) questioned by Phil Thompson  in a special meet with the Asian media in Knowsley Hall in Prescot, Liverpool on Dec 9, 2011. The blogger is sitted in white trouser (miss-match suit).
About 30 mins before the kick-off, the squad were warming-up before the match against QPR in Anfield, Dec 10, 2011. Lucky me for getting myself a Luis Suarez scarf and he scored the winning solitary goal!
Does he need any introduction? He owes me a tracksuit to have the original copy of this photo. LOL (He is Zainal Abidin Rawop, Malaysia's well known sport television commentator with he's cameraman Shaiful @Bob on the right).

The Malaysian contingent led by The Standard Chartered Bank Country Head of Corporate Affair, Mdm Norliza Kamaruddin (center) flanked by myself (left), Zainal Abidin Rawop, Jagdev Singh Sidhu and Shaifol Abd Mois at the Kop End in Anfield Stadium, Liverpool on Dec 9, 2011.

Ok, the reason I upload these photos is simple. I'm a bit lazy to write today. hehehe....

1 comment:

Zaid Akhtar said...

Another trip, bro.
Bestnya!
Maish basah terasa memori di Anfield pada Disember 2010.

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...