02 December 2011

LFC vs Fulham 6 December 2011 4am Malaysian time



This is an unfortunate timing for many Liverpool fans on this side of the world and in particular, Malaysia where my crib is situated. Yes, the kick-off is at a freaking 4am on a weekday (Tuesday) Malaysian time (8pm in UK, add 8 hours). While the momentum has been steadily built for the last three matches, this Fulham match is too costly for me to miss. Yes, I will have issues with my sleeping time, and it will be worst because I will be travelling on a jet plane a few hours later. I guess I will be sleeping through the whole journey.

I don't really bothered what Fulham is preparing for the match because from what I have seen, we have sufficient firepower even in our supposedly-second team of Carling Cup to crumple Chelsea. Of course, the next match King Kenny would definitely fielding our 1st eleven. It is a bad time for Fulham to face LFC, even Craven Cottage's full house support won't be sufficient for the likes of Luis Suarez to run amok.

However, one man I wish to see in the starting line-up is the man below:


The non-controversial Maxi Rodriguez. He'll deliver when Suarez's path blocked by Fulham's busses. And what about Craig Bellamy? I vote for him, too.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...