- If you haven't notice, since 2 weeks ago and til next Monday, we in Malaysia - have sooooo many public holidays. Not that I'm complaining because my industry doesn't apply those holidays and if you have to work on that day, so you must show up. Of course, at the end of the month you'll get double-pay. As for me personally, I can tell you straight away that tomorrow is my public holiday. hahaha... There's no way I can show up in the office with little sleep. Oh yes, 4am game is always a challenge for me. And tomorrow's game is only an FA match. Wait til the Champions League start by end of February. There will be lots of hang-overs in the office.
- Now what can I write about Everton? They defended solidly in the back-to-back matches at Anfield and managed to steal a point every game. That is solely the works of Tim Cahill. I wonder why nobody try to lure him away during the January window. Was it because he's price is too high? Nobody got it for sure. Nobody try yet. Or is it because he is still considered an average player? This former Milwall player is a non-primadonna type of a guy. Someone I can easily relate to. And because of that, my hatred towards him, confined only when he plays against our team. When there's opportunity for me to watch him going against other team, I usually fix my eyes on his movement. But being a part-time strikers nowadays, his movement is a bit limited. Not like when he was in his natural position in midfield, he really can do some good movements.
- The funny part about Cahill game is that he can be anonymous the whole time because the ball just didn't find him. But in set-pieces is where he and his teammates applies their trick to perfectness. Liverpool learned it twice. Though somehow Manure managed to escape some serious set-pieces thrown to their goal-post. We were hoping Everton could have stopped Manure, in the name of Merseyside.
- My prediction tomorrow is that Gerrard will finish the job for us. Torres could well be in the picture but in the Everton's match, Gerrard usually have that extra push. Ask Carragher. He'll agree with me.
- Anybody need a wake-up call at 4am tomorrow?
- p/s : KHAN... can you confirm there will be a live telecast tomorrow? Don't want it to happen three times on you!!!!
04 February 2009
Everton vs LFC 4.10 am 5 Feb 2008 (FINISHED THEM OFF, GERRARD)
What does Stallone know about Everton? He thinks Everton is a small club.