- We finished our work at about 9pm and the four of us headed to town for a good dinner. At 10.30pm, the other three `coaxed' me not to return to hotel, instead go for a walk again at Bangla Street, Patong. The first night, it was done in such a hurry because there were too many of us. Tonight, it's only four and we control the pace.
- So from across the road, I glanced from time to time at the loud bar showing the game. I saw the 0-1 before we took off. From where I stay (Laguna) to Patong, it's roughly 22 km and the journey is about 30 mins because of the hills and narrow roads.
- By the time I reach my room, the game was over and I had to rely to the Net. Much to my amusement, Daily Sport show 0-1 and my heart is sinking. Then I check The Sun, it showed 1-1. Damned stupid online news that failed to update on time.
- Ok so now we're 6 points apart from Manure. Meiguren will remind us to have faith. I'm with you, bro!
- Tomorrow will be no posting from me. In the morning, there will be the last sight seeing trip over the island. For the last 3 days, all we see was darkness at sea and bright neon's, loud noise in the town. Perhaps, day light would shed a better view of this beautiful island.
- Good night. Please don't be mad with the Liverpool lousy result. I am quite lucky when I decided to follow my friends persuasion and spare me the broken hearted scenario. hehehe... I love Phuket!