- MEDIA is part & parcel of the world football industry. Failure to recognise this, means a definite no-no to anyone. Be it the manager, the whole club, the owners, the fans and of course, the players themselves. Beckham is a good example how smooth he can be with the media and because of that, he was able to manipulate everything to his end.
- I'm not presenting a paper on media here. hahaha... My point of contention is the Spanish media (i.e football reporting). By playing the Barcalona sentiment, the Spanish media is on the same level with the UK media. Obnoxious! hahaha...
- They tried to be the representatives to Barca (ALWAYS!) and throw names who ever they like. Yesterday it had to be Torres. And they said, Barca is preparing the money because they know what kind of financial state Liverpool is in at the moment. Oh my... They thought they know about our financial situation. hahaha...
- Let's play along. Barca wanted to buy Torres. Are they willing to sale Messi? We're not interested with their olden horses i.e E'to, Henry... But we know Barca stick almost half a billion dollar price on Messi. And yet, they are cheeky enough trying to pinch our player.
- I'm sure the stupid Yankees wouldn't mind to sale Torres for US$400 million and at the same time, settled their debts. hahaha... Of course, in doing so - those stupid americans know very well it would be the end of their time (which we want it to end as fast as we could now).
- Ok it's gonna be LIVE TELECAST at 5 am tomorrow between England vs Spain. Since there won't be any Liverpool player in the England squad, let's cheer it for the Spaniards! It's my off-day tomorrow. At this point of time, I don't think I want to watch the game. Sleep is a luxury that I have been craving for a week now... since that Everton day!
11 February 2009
BARCA WANTS TORRES? EVEN SWAP WITH MESSI WON'T MAKE IT RIGHT
It wasn't me... it was you! said Torres as the man in blue, known as Alex lay motionlessly on the pitch of Feb. 1, 2009