01 October 2008

PSV EINDHOVEN : be very afraid...

I am in my hometown in Kuching now, celebrating Aidilfitri with my clan... And as I said, we don't have Internet connection at my folks house. Well, 2 elderly people... what do they need Internet for, when telephone is more efficient? So tonight, I hang around at my elder sister's house. Luckily, not only she subscribe to ESPN but has a WIFI. phew.... now I can blog! But of all the things that I carried along tonight, I forgot to bring along the wires. Now my VAIO batteries is working on a very thin line, in fact there's an X mark on the battery icon. Scary. Hopefully, I can save this posting soon.

So, like most of you, I am waiting for 2.40am, the start of the Eindhoven game. Can't really elaborate much (bcoz of the lousy battery level) and I see you tomorrow or in a few days after I get reconnected with the Internet. I'm leaving in a city, not much an issue of infrastructure. More like an issue of priorities here. As I said, my folks is not Internet literate. To come to my sister's place is not a luxury to me, when you don't have sufficient automobile to move around... all my 5 siblings congregate here for raya but we only have 2 cars available! hehehe...

Thanks for all the raya wishes. I welcome our friend all the way from Dubai. Your spouse is from Serian. That's not that far from Kuching city. I believe Dubai is very much like Malaysia. All are Liverpool mad... especially with the ongoing take-or-not-over saga of Liverpool.
Bro Mike, please come back with more of your posting. Salute!

As for Rizal, you are not supposed to give your comment on my automotive write-up in this Liverpool blog. hahahaha... and another thing, the 407 article was not written by me! Check out D-Max Hi Def this Saturday. I LOVE TRUCKS!


utusanLFC

3 comments:

kajang-today said...

truth is Rizal missed u.
Well, PSV were really afraid so much so that they forgot to bring a striker.

Anonymous said...

paduhal u org sarawak
mungkin kenal dgn u tok
Bob From Kuching

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

mungkin. I SPM tahun 1989. Green Road pure. Ada rasa?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...