12 October 2008

AS RED AS CAN BE




SUPRISED!


I am a bit bored tonight and my whole family already turned-in since 11 pm and my buddies around the neighbourhood also cannot be seen or even calling me for a teh tarik. May be the heavy rain this afternoon has its effects. The night is colder and nice to cuddle someone. hahaha


As for me, I want to kill my time and I decided to spend my time rearranging the blog. So now it is RED. In fact, I started it like this but Saudara Sufi commented that it was too red. I was baffled but trying my best to accomodate him... so I change and change. Tonight, I did it again. If you guys don't like it... may be you have to be patience with me. I think I want to retain it at least for 6 months. hahaha...

3 comments:

kajang-today said...

I've been bored all week!!! no EPL, no talking point. Like the red colour, sumthing different bro.

Anonymous said...

Thursday morning, go support Belarus. They need your total backing against those English.

Anonymous said...

wow...so red like biji SAGA.Good try but for 6 months!!??

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...