09 October 2008

A MUST WATCH DVD

I got this DVD while I was on Eid Mubarak holiday in Kuching. Apparently my old city has a new shopping mall called THE SPRING. Well, I must say... it really mirrors KL's shopping mall, in particular the boutiques brand it has inside. One of it, SPEEDY ... so I bought the LFC season review 2007/ 2008 DVD.
I turned it on in front of my whole clan and of course, it attracted lots of admirers from the same camp of LFC fans and non-fans. It has 2 important segments. First, it shows EVERY game from the start (and I had to watch it twice... as I had to stop when suddenly some family members came for a raya visit). The 2nd segment is the best and the most popular in my house. It shows only Torres's 33 goals. wowsiee... what a spectacle actually. All were beautifully executed. As everyone agrees, Torres is not the traditional striker who only taps in the goal. He received the balls, run it through the defenders and fooled the goalkeeper. And that is a clear sign of a marvellous striker in Torres.
The DVD only cost RM19.90 and the picture quality is good. Go find it in your local store. Don't buy pirate version. Not worth it. The original one you can keep for a long time as a collection.

3 comments:

Khan said...

will get it definitely. I downloaded all torres' goals from youtube end of last season and is still in my handphone, but the video quality isn't that great though. I think I have shown it to more than 50 people so far hehe!

hidayahnazri said...

hahah yea i downloaded torres' 33 goals in my ipod too.
2 goals is never the same.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

download it into your handphone and ipod? that's weird. I thought watching the game on 21 inch tv is already small...

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...