11 October 2008

Welcome Mike Bell to our family

Mike has left a new comment on my post "THE END OF FASTING MONTH, TIME TO CELEBRATE AIDILF...":

Greetings to you. I found your blog when I was doing a google search on Kuching.
I am fellow Liverpool fan and was born just 5km away from Anfield! Although I am from UK my wife is from Sarawak (Serian)- We live in Dubai now.

Let's hope The Reds finally pick up the Premiership trophy this year -We've definitely made a good start.

Best Wishes Mike
mikebell@myjaring.net



p/s I supposed to post Mike's message a week ago. But post-Eid Mubarak, my mind was not focused as yet and didn't have proper time to really rearrange the blog. Mike, keep on posting and I'm sure all the buddies here would love to know how is it like to be a Liverpudlian, married to a Malaysian, staying in Dubai. You're an international citizen in your own right. Keep on posting, syeikh Mike !
By the way, I hope you're not confuse of my whereabouts. Just like Bob From Kuching, we're both are permanent residents here in Kuala Lumpur. Isn't it, Bob?


Rizal Hashim .... how do you fancy this E 230? Not that expensive maaa... close to RM400k only. Sorry didn't have the opportunity to hitch you guys... hahaha

6 comments:

azlishukri said...

apa rahsianya Rizal? salam lebaran

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

We are honoured that Sdr Azli Shukri, an Editor of Dewan Ekonomi came to visit us here tonight.
I hope aside from economics and political issues, Sdr Azli has a bit interest in Liverpool Football Club. Salam Hormat dan Datanglah Selalu. Saudara dialu-alukan.

hidayahnazri said...

maybe he's the guy who'll buy LFC. wahha.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

eh ehhh ehhh adik kecik ni. Tak masuk langsung... kahkahakahakah

rizal hashim said...

waduh waduh, why do you have to mention my name bro? U know us journalists can never afford to have that kind of car, unless you've been fastracked, promoted, parachuted, into the top job lah hahahaa...tell me more about vios, 407, Civic lah

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

eleeeh, sapa yang selalu komen pasal kereta dalam blog ni? Bukankah itu engkau, Rizal?
Kenapa engkau hendak menafikan?
Apakah engkau tidak mahu berkata benar?
Berkata benarlah Rizal...ohhh...

hahaha bayangkan Rosyam Nor tengah mengungkapkan dialog tu kat Nabil yang pegang watak Rizal Hashim... hahaha... Nabil pun jawab : LU PIKIR LAH SENDIRI...

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...