05 October 2008

BACK FROM RAYA IN KUCHING, BACK TO REALITY


As you know about my Internet predicament back home, thus unable me to blog freely and as frequent as I would like to. So I think it's already outdated if I were to comment on the Eindhoven win last Thursday.

Because today we should be focusing on Man. City. A supposedly idle team and the only attraction to watch them is because Didi Hamman. But come the Arabs and the whole football landscape in Manchester changed dramatically. Suddenly they have one Brazilian who had plead and plead to his former club, Real Madrid to release him so he can join not Man. City but Chelsea... then. And now, he made a quick diversion away from Heathrow and instead landed at Manchester's airport. Strange but it was obvious. Robinho was lured by money and only money speak louder than having a highly skilled and talented team... like Chelsea (hahaha.... this is a cynical remark...Ok!)

Me and my family landed in KLIA at about 1.15 pm today. Didn't realise it was a bit exhaustive trip. We woke up quite early... 7am (by my standard that is DAWN) but sunrise in Kuching is about 6.15am. Here in KL the sunrise is about 7am. Within half an hour I have to return to KLIA... to fetch my Indonesian maid whom I send for a 10-days raya holiday to her family in West Java. ALL EXPENSES ARE PAID FOR BY ME. No one can claimed me as a bad employer. Well, the verbal agreement between me and my helper is that : you take care of my children, I shall take care of you (thus the free tickets RM900++ plus raya bonus). Why do I include this here? My mind can't focus on tonight's game as I have to get ready to start my truck in 10 mins. Got to go. Luckily the game tonight is at 10pm and not 7.40pm. If its 7.40pm like last week, surely my wife would be force to fetch her alone... hahaha

Ok guys. We're still in the month of Shawal and SELAMAT HARI RAYA still to all of you. Business as usual now for me... (start working next Tuesday).

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...