22 October 2008

GAME ON! Atletico... be very afraid...


The monster Masch will be unleashed against Atletico...


It's 4-5 hours to go before the games against Atletico starts at 2.45am. And the circle of anxiety, excitement and obnoxious (a bit...) is slowly peaking up in me. I slept for a while this afternoon, just to ensure I get sufficient power reserved between 2.45am til 5am tonight. Then I have to wake up at 8am, take shower, send my girl to school then myself to the office. At noon I supposed to have a lunch appointment. I don't know if I can make it or I just simply find a corner in the office to doze off for a couple of hours.

Now, the ultimate question in my mind... is Atletico a real threat to LFC? Are they the same level as Real Madrid or any of the other English clubs... or a mere club like PSV and Marseilles which was so hyped at first but were wiped out easily eventually by... Kuyt!

From my reading, Atletico is the team to watch in Spain's league. The rise of this Argentinian striker, Aguero has been the talk of not only in Madrid but the whole nation... even as far south as Latin America! Then of course, the team has 2 former LFC player. One is Luis Garcia, still very much appreciated by LFC fans all over the world. I can't forget that goal he scored against Juventus. The shot didn't seem so threatening but it beat the goalie and kabooommm! And the other goal, dubbed as the GHOST GOAL by the then loud-mouth manager of Chelshit... But that's the price LFC had to pay to acquire Torres.

And to our detriment, Torres couldn't be on the pitch tonight. hmm... We definitely will show our `love' towards Garcia and Sinima-Ponggole and Atletico surely would do the same towards Torres. It could have been a nice scenario. Perhaps, they'll just do that in Anfield later.

ohhh... can't wait for the game to start.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...