13 October 2008

BMW X6 (yes.. I am testing it NOW...)

Actually, this photo doesn't give X6 justice. You have to see it `LIVE' to really appreciate its sheer size and coupe design. This photo is taken on 15 Oct 2008... damned morning sun is so hot...


Usually, I don't mix my automotive writing in this Liverpool blog. But this machine is totally awesome. Totally mind-blowing. This SAV (Sport Activity Vehicle) or simply Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) to most of us... with a fling. This X6 is a COUPE SAV... wowsee!


I took this beast from BMW Malaysia in Cyberjaya this afternoon. At about 2.30pm I left the building and I reach my office (which is roughly 40km distance) within 20mins! I reach 210km without any hassle or struggle. In fact, I didn't realised I was driving at 160km per hour on most of the stretch on the new KL-Cyberjaya Highway. The fun part, the speeding was done with the help of DEEP PURPLE'S PERFECT STRANGER track. I play the music on a massive volume and MY GOD this has been a beautiful Monday for me after all!


Remember HOME ALONE ... that stupid movie? Yaaa... that's how I scream myself while driving this X6. Not screaming for life, but screaming on top of my excitement (of course both of my hands were on the steering wheel, instead of my face). I Thank God for all this opportunity and the luxury God lend to me, no matter how brief it could be. YEAHUUUUUUUUU...

As for the feature in it, I can't elaborate here. I still have to test the whole package and read all the manual. hihihi

If you think I might stop over to fetch you guys, I doubt it. hahaha... You guys gotta come to me! The petrol consumption is enormous... And BMW Malaysia only giving me til Wednesday to return it back. isshhhhh....


p/s not much ado about EPL... so no story about Liverpool to comment. After all, any of you guys willing to stay awake at 3am to watch England vs Belarus? I doubt it.

5 comments:

hidayahnazri said...

hey home alone is not stupid!
btw, is it red? :D

rizal hashim said...

allo bro, lu memang tak guna punya fren, bila test drive keta camni lu memang lupa kawan, sudah lah lu...

lu pikirlah sendiri

kajang-today said...

zal, kita dapat tumpang jugak....tumpang seronok la.hihihihi

Anonymous said...

well LFC..I don't have much time to read all about cars but this machine looks like a very handsome man on the road that definately will twist the head (360 degrees)

yeah Dayah..Home alone is not stupid....

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

bro... I can tell you la. While on the hiway now, more than a few cars la suddenly stop or slowing down either side by side or behind me. And all I let it be. And I just slow my car to give them proper view of the vehicle. I even try to `play' with a 5-Series but since he only drives up to 140km per hour, I overtook him and blast my way off. This 3.5 cc monster is so powerful. It's like cruising 110km per hour when you're actually on 160 and only felt like 160 when you're doing 200!
The price is RM700,000
Obviously, I cannot afford it. To drive and feel it for 3 days is a wonderful blowjob. hahaha

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...