28 September 2008

THE END OF FASTING MONTH, TIME TO CELEBRATE AIDILFITRI



I will be flying back to my home town in Kuching, Sarawak in the afternoon (less than 12 hours from the time of writing now). Due to unknown territory (Internet access), I doubt if I can blog that frequent in this coming weeks. One thing for sure, I definitely will spend more time with my mom and dad, rather than switching on my VAIO.
Before I end this writing for the month of September which is coinciding with the month of Ramadan in Islamic calendar, I wish all of you a Happy Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin if in my correspondent with any of you that might construed as rude and unruly. I shall be back in full gear by October 5th. Until then, Asalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya to all of you!

p/s I will be wearing my Liverpool shirt (without the sponsor logo... my mom won't like it if she saw it) tomorrow with pride and satisfying feeling. We have beat not only Everton tonight but remember September the 13th... we beat Man. United convincingly!
utusanlfc


2nd p/s Arsenal was beaten by Hull City 1-2 and all the goals were scored by the Hulls. It was an own goal by Hull for Arsenal to take the lead in the 50th minutes. But in the 62nd and again 4 minutes later, Arsenal were gone. hahaha 2.26am

7 comments:

Khan said...

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to you too. Come beraya at my place when you come back from Kuching

kajang-today said...

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin. LFC teh tarik after raya?

rizal hashim said...

bukan saja teh tarik, kajang-today, tapi perlawanan futsal. sila bawak anak masing-masing!

rizal hashim said...

bro sigap carry peugeot 407, rm125,000, jeremy clarkson kata badan cantik tapi tak de pick-up, performance disappointing

hidayahnazri said...

haha surely uncle uncle liverpool semua berkumpul depan tv so join je lah kan haha.
selamat hari raya! :)

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya to all. Have a simple one :)

Back to the BPL. Who gave newcommers, Hull a chance, eh? Everyone was expecting a cricket score (John Dykes and Steve McMahon) and they actually did what every other team before this playing at the Emirates couldn't do, which is to be the Gunners at home. Well done, Hull. May LFC do a double over you :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you. I found your blog when I was doing a google search on Kuching.

I am fellow Liverpool fan and was born just 5km away from Anfield! Although I am from UK my wife is from Sarawak (Serian)- We live in Dubai now.

Let's hope The Reds finally pick up the Premiership trophy this year -We've definitely made a good start.

Best Wishes Mike

mikebell@myjaring.net

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...