16 September 2008

The Malaysian Prime Minister must resign

a

UNLIKE many of you, I don't have multiple blogs. The only other blog that I help created was for my residential associations.I guess I'm not that savvy to handle too many blogs. But I think it's more about I don't have time to do so.
So my one and only blog is these utusanlfc.blogspot.com, so please forgive me if I broke my own rule here by commenting on politics.
%
NOW, I am bursting with anger and feeling that sinking feeling... that massive frustration. May be just like many of you out there. A lot of stupid things is happening over and over again in Malaysia for the last few years since our current prime minister came to the office.
$
At first, we thought all the attacks and jibes were simply politically motivated. Then slowly and slowly we get to see the real colour of this old man and the repercussion from his administrative style of the so-called `liberal, open-minded and democratic''. After the general election held in March, the whole nation was stunned. The ruling coalition incurred a huge defeat when they lost 4 additional states and failed to regain Kelantan that they have been trying to win for more than 13 years... They are merely 30 seats more from being toppled totally by the opposition and still some of them thought that everything is okay. They are in the state of denial. They can't accept that today they are no more in control. They shouldn't talk too loud, walk too tall. They should be mind that as a loser, the only honorable thing to do is ratify their mistakes. Not repeating it.
*
The declined is the 1st time in 50 years National Coalition history. Some may want to see it as the beginning of a new era when Malay domination is no more absolute. Some would see it as the faulty of the current prime minister, thus he must be made responsibled and must step down as he has failed the party and the nation. But sadly, he refuse to acknowledge all the cries and believes he still has a strong support within the party.
$
Yesterday, a minister in charge of law tender his resignation as a protest for the government usage on the Internal Security Act or ISA (very much alike the Patriot Act in the US). This minister is hand-picked by the prime minister himself. Look at how the way his man repay his kindness. So he resign but what happened? The prime minister refused to accept it and ask him to reconsider. WHAT THE HELL? Why must you stop him? Is it because the prime minister wants both of them to resign together in December?
*
The prime minister is still adamant. He refuse to listen or believe what the grassroots are talking and feel towards him. To the ruling coalition, he is the epitome of disintegration. To the opposition, he is the light of their successes - his buffoon enable the opposition to benefit.
&
But we -- the layman, the ordinary people, the you and me... we are suffering from his indecisiveness and he is nothing but a weak person, blatantly blinded by almost everything and we have lost hope of him to rule and administered the country accordingly.
oh God I am so mad. I am so sad. I am so frustrated. Oh God, please... please open his heart and resign as the Prime Minister today.
s.o.s.... Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, we need you.
utusanLFC:
Brother and sister of Liverpool Fan Club in Malaysia, please forgive my intrusion as I cannot stand the stupid people running our country to the brink of anarchy. You guys know how serious it is now when a football fanatic turn his dedicated blog into a political statement. I hope this would be a one off thing. I hope. I hope.

2 comments:

kajang-today said...

bro, a trinity govt is bound for doomsday long time ago. We allowed that to happen, blame we must for ourselves too.Rakyats were long forgotten bro, they were fighting for themselves not for us and nobody said a damn thing.

SOS to TDM? haha this guy is past his shelf life too.UMNO and him created 1 rich fella for 999 miskin fellas including me. You could be the ONE? hahhaaa

Anarchy? people still going about their business as usual, at least in kajang. That word is too huge bro, use it sparingly.Do not paint the wrong picture and send wrong messages.

yes, it's bleak and the ship is surely sinking and with the rakyat too. Choice of captain?
It's the case of the devil you know and the angel you dont know.

Not many in both sides excite me.I'd like technocrats to rule, not politicians. Very few now.

Don't see a way out with current set up. Heads must roll. Period.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Isn't it anarchy when everyone is thinking it is their freaking rights to argue about other races, national languages and daringly petition mosques to lower its loud-speakers volume?
I admit anarchy is not suitable because I don't think we're gonna see what is happening now in Bangkok could happened also here but if there is no containment, the river will be overflow and the last thing you might realise is that you can swim but there;s no shore to go to.

As for Tun Dr Mahathir, you named him what ever you like, I for one, consider him the greatest, the best and the absolute leader. He might be a dictator. He might be too long on the job. So we applaud and cherish the day when he passed the batton to the current PM. But after 4 years, the current PM is a total failure. It will go down in our history book as the most weird and bleak era. I keep on asking myself, why did God create me in this era? I would have preferred to be born during the WWII and I can fight for my nation in the true spirit of a soldier. Now I keep on thinking how find money to pay my debts. oh my god... help us!

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...