06 September 2008

It's raining lah in KL, sunshine in Kajang-today

Forget about the fancy military vehicle with Gerrard's number, the rider is wearing a RM100 Istanbul 2005 cap! . This photo was taken in 2005



Frankly, I have been either informed or notified or sometimes stumble upon the local blogger that focused solely on LFC. All those blogs gets me going as I am trying very hard to find a way to differentiate my own http://utusanlfc.blogspot.com/ (a.k.a You'll Never Walk Alone in Malaysia) than the rest.

So the approach must be more or less a bit. For example, in a post-game comment, I tend to lessen the writing but more on the photos. After all, everyone of us must have watched the game. So what for I bored you guys some more. So use the photos. It would be interesting if the likes of Torres scores. Usually more than 2 opposite side of photographers trained their lenses to him. When he scored, we'd get 2 different angles. Front & back. And this makes the whole scoring moment looks so beautiful.

And in this blog also, I open the door for anyone to produce their own writing. I've try and still waiting for Bob From Kuching to send his. Even Sufi must be still contemplating of what to do. But Mr KHAN has contributed a couple and mind you, he writes with a venom and sometimes I think that his article could be best send to the newspapers and not merely a blog! hahaha Keep it coming bro... do a commentary on tonight's game England vs Andorra. 1.55am Channel 811.

Today, I received with a warmth heart a new friend by the nickname : Kajang-Today (http://kajang-today.blogspot.com/). By reputation, I have heard of his writing. But still in my analytical mind, Kajang-Today could have pick a more related name for his blog. Perhaps if he still committed to behold his birth place... may be something like Kajang-LFC or Kajang-Anfield or LFC to Kajang! My own theory is that Kajang-Today could have started as a blog for Kajang district before turning into LFC-focused blog. hehehe just kidding!

People are a bit confuse about my blog. Should it be called You'll Never Walk Alone in Malaysia or utusanlfc.blogspot.com?

My answer is : utusanlfc.blogspot.com

A simple reason is that I relate it to my place of work Utusan Malaysia and my passion towards LFC. And I must admit that at the early initiation, the blog is meant for me and my colleagues in the office only. And as the time goes (and coming from a newspaper mentality and orientation) to limit the readership within the Utusan citizens is considered a mortal sin, so I decided to seek for a wider audience. And the writing and approaches were also revamped. I'm trying not to be seen bragging but since the topic is about Liverpool Football Club, I do get reaction as far away as Milan, Italy! That is encouraging hehehe... And having a good friend like the infamous Rizal Hashim, does helps in that direction. By the way Rizal (I know you're reading), after Raya, you and I shall meet in a futsal game. Bring your `thugs' and I bring mine. The game must be at night. Easy to resuscitate hehehe....

And also, as you guys can see on my welcoming of one Miss Hidayah (a few posting below), I think everyone of us should encourage the lads and give her the moral support. I still believe in the needs to cultivate the interest among the younger generation towards LFC. It has been said aloud that most of the ardent LFC fan currently are those aged like you and me. Over 30's. It's a generation thing. When we were in our golden youth age, Liverpool were the Champions. So automatically, the desire to be connected to the Champion existed as shown with today's young generation who adores Manure, Chelshit and Arse-null. We were the products of the 80's. So when Ms Hidayah came knocking, not only she is greeted with a hug (errr... a figure of speech ya!... remember the mandatory rules!) but most important thing - she is supported. Yes I linked her blog into mine. So you guys, give her the support!

That's my babbling today. I wanted to go out but it is raining. And I have to send my kid to the school. They are having extra class just to ensure the teachers can enjoy a prolong Raya holiday. Go figure!

8 comments:

kajang-today said...

thanks bro. BTW it's also raining in Kajang-today. Phew..your analytical mind...amazing.

can i join you guys for the do-die futsal match? maybe on your side coz Rizal is not a good footballer hehehe

ciao
kajang-today

rizal hashim said...

Salam, I happened to bump into this blog lah...hahaha, so if you were to join the Star, would you re-brand this blog into thestarlfc.blogspot.com? hahaha...beware of Kajang-today...he's idol is the notorious RPK...people trained in delivering facts dont care two hoots about RPK...anyway France will beat Austria 1-0 and then draw with Serbia 1-1. England will beat Andorra 2-0. Futsal with my fellow thugs? Dah lama tak main lah bro, tak fit, fat ada lah....

Anonymous said...

Bro,
To be honest,I'am not a good writer especially when commenting about Liverpool because it hard to neutral when come to your own favourite football club.That why I rather devoted my time reading your blog rather than giving my own analysis. Beside that my command of English and Bahasa Malaysia not so good.Anyway I pledge (no political pun intended) my loyalty to your blog as long as you remain the Red fan and if,for reason you only know,decides to support Liverpool main rivals in the Premier League then we are sworn enemy (don't take it literally dude,it just a joke).Salam Ramadan
Bob From Kuching

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

halo Rizal... me joining the Star? It would be like Heinze wanted to join LFC from Manure. Very difficult one...

As for Kajang-Today, you want to comment on political issues? Be my guess. Remember, political topics are my day-job. HAHAHAH

Bro Bob,
If BM and English you cannot, Melayu Sarawak pun sik ada hal. Janji masih boleh paham. Mun nak campo bahasa Iban pun boleh. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Selamat Berpuasa...
...feeling down waiting for DIC to increase pressure...it needs to happen before the january transfer window la...can't imagine Stevie G and Torres playing for ManCity hehe. Did not get to watch England's game, never did support them. 2-0.. spot on Rizal ;-)
~Khan

rizal hashim said...

allo utusanlfc.chansowlin,

you tell that kajang today i can play like manuel amoros (if you guys remember him) hahahahaha...

Bob, you tulis aje, belasah aje takpe, janji you puji liverpool, sure utusanlfc bagi keluar punya...puji benitez dan rakan-rakan sambil kutuk ferguson, ronaldo dll, sure utusanlfc melonjak gembira macam Malaysia menang world cup...

khan, andorra 0 england 2, spot on but my other predictions habisssss

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

ehhh Rizal... kau salah tu. Puji atau kutuk - semua aku siarkan. Asalkan jangan mencarut, guna bahasa kasar atau memfitnah... aku akan siarkan.
Tapi bak kata Kajang-Today, aku yakin dan percaya penuh kau bukan tak fit nak main futsal. Yang sebenarnya masalah kau ialah Sindrom ARMCHAIR-LEG? (translation : Kaki Bangku) hahaha

rizal hashim said...

Cis kau, aku pantang dicabar, beri aku masa dua bulan lepas raya untuk kuruskan badan dan kuatkan jantung agar aku boleh berlari sekurang-kurangnya 5 minit...akan aku buktikan kepada kajang-yesterday dan mamat liverfools yang aku ada gaya macam steve nicol, boleh main left-back atau right-back!!!!!!

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...