11 September 2008

ENGLAND 4 - Croatia 1

$
I didn't watch the game but I am glad to hear that one bright future player, Theo Walcott at last has come to his maturity. It is high time for him since his sensational inclusion in Sven's World Cup squad in 2006... and hopefully he won't repeat the feat at the club level (hahaha...)
I didn't watch the game simply because I am damned tired. And all the energy now is generated toward this weekend game. LFC vs Man.U.
So what's with the SOPRANOS poster above? errr... This is because I will resume watching the Soprano's DVD set. I bought the WHOLE 6 seasons and watch continuously for many-many weeks before I halted it at season 4. The movie was introduced in the US in 1999. It took almost a decade before it can be aired here in Malaysia, though via the satellite TV. It's just a mafia story. But just like THE GODFATHER that made Corleone an establish name for a mafia stature, THE SOPRANOS obviously brought a new aura for the namesake.
It still a good show.
I will be travelling up north on Friday and should be returning on Sunday. I guess my next posting will be on Sunday after the game as I seldom carry my laptop when I travel (takut hilang laaaa....).
Lets hope Torres and Gerrard available for the game and help us to beat Man.U.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...