10 September 2008

Wish to, but don't want to


A few fellow writers questioned me over my decision to blog on Liverpool, instead of something more `juicy' and `hot' such as current political issues in Malaysia.

I said... I wish to do so, but I don't want lah. It's simply because I want to enjoy to the fullest my passionate relationship with this entity of ours - Liverpool Football Club more than anything.

Aside than that, I prefer not to think, eat and talk about politics all the time. This is usually true because most the time you have plenty to blog is when you're away from the office (cannot blog in the office maaa....unethical !!!! hahaha...)
At the moment though, the political climate in Malaysia can be considered as `volatile, on the verge of eruption and nonsensical''. Still I don't see there's any need for me to add fuel to the fire. It doesn't mean that I chose to be neutral or passive. I do believe I am as active as any of you would be, especially during my working hours. One of my major task is to prepare the daily strategy of my organisation. Here, suffice to say that all are well-covered and no one could accuse me of not participating or ridiculously passive. (Pardon me for writing in such a way, I can't be seen revealing too much of my job-scope... hihihi)
Today, a few political events occurred. Early morning, Anwar Ibrahim was brought to the court. The hearing was set on Sept. 24. That's big event but nobody really bothered lah. At least for me. hihihi
2nd, one of MCA senior member, Chua Jui Meng declared he is going to contest for the president post in the party. That's cool. He has been sidelined by the current party administration. Still, he has to face Ong Tee Keat.
Thirdly, UMNO is convening an emergency meeting to discuss Ahmad Ismail's fate. He has been deemed vocal in his remarks toward Gerakan. He is also accused of being a racist. In this age, being a racist is not really fashionable. I will not reveal to you where do I stand in this whole mess. I may support or I may not.
The important thing is that - we have something to discuss, in a more meaningful and attractive to both sides... that is on Liverpool Football Club.
As I said, I wish that I could have run a blog solely on political issues but I follow my wisdom and settled for what I am doing now at http://www.utusanlfc.blogspot.com.my/

1 comment:

kajang-today said...

so you're a wise man at the end of the day......ermm for not choosing political blog and for staying to matters closer to heart i.e LFC , biking, trucking, maggi sup hahahaha

woi banyak tu!

next time, dont waste ur time writing political blogs and in the process making known of your sworn allegiance...hahahaha

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...