07 September 2008

England pathetically subdued by the Andorra's part-timers...

$
&
I know well in the beginning that this game won't be entertaining. First, Andorra is no match for England. Though I suspect they can equal the likes of China or Korean team. Second, Gerrard is not playing. Third, it's damned 2 am on a Sunday night. But against my own sanity, I waited and turn-on the tv. True to the bill, Rooney kept on missing one chances after another. One important note is how Theo Walcott did came alive on right wing. At one time, he beautifully beat 4 Andorrians or Andorrans before mis-stepping on the ball and lose it awkwardly.
Walcott looked hungry and relishing his first England start - more than two years after being a shock inclusion in Sven-Goran Eriksson's squad for the 2006 World Cup finals - but he faded after a bright start... and I decided belatedly on the struck of 42nd minutes - to switch off and go to bed. That was almost 3am.
At 5am, I had to observe my fasting by having an early meal. I switch on the football channel and there was a Spanish vs Bosnia game. To my delight, my timing was fortunate and coincide with David Villa's goal. It was a neat pass from Fabregas and Villa beat the defenders and walk around the goalie before slotting the goal from a rather difficult position from the left. Now that is a world class striker. Rooney? I don't know. England needs an unlikely striker in Cole and this guy is more established as an attacking midfielder, not an out & out striker which Rooney suppose to be. So Cappelo you moron, bring in Michael Owen. He'll know how to finish the game. Defoe is not the type you can play together with Rooney. Bring in Michael Owen!!!!
&

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...