21 September 2008

ManYu 0 - ChelSi 0 (are we supposed to celebrate the outcome or curse our own silly draw?)


I opted to watch HBO alright. The movie entitled THE FREEDOM WRITERS, starring Hilary Swank. It was supposed to be a true story. About a determined teacher to overcome racial disparity in an Attica High School in LA. waaa... This is simply because there's no other better movie to watch and I have watch CSI:MIAMI. But I told my wife, this kind of movie is good. It is good because the theme is inspirational (I don't really bothered about the racial issue in it). A determined and committed teacher. Not only she had to handle the multiracial kids but also a serious resentment among her own peers - who are mostly senior than her. I would like to take it positively in my line of work i.e if you believe in what you're doing - do it whole-hearted and focus, and thou shall bear the fruit of your labour, be it in terms of material or spiritual, all will be blessed. The key word to be a successful and meaningful human being is : focus, committed, passionate and strong will at heart and mind. Sorry to bore you with the movie thing. hahahaha
%
Yaa... I decided NOT to be bothered with Man.U vs Chelsea game. Is it because I am lacking of interest in football? No. I just simply hate both of them and don't want to waste my precious evening on them. Suffice for me to switch the channel at 11pm just now to catch the highlights of the game. I saw the two goals and how Anelka floundered the golden ops. Typical former Liverpool player. hahaha

So the big question for all of us : should we celebrate the result and at the same time, cry about our own poor form? Hey by the way, Arsenal overtake not only LFC but also Chelsea to seat on top of the league after the 5th game. We're in 3rd place. Much better than No.15 for the defending champion. hahaha must be their worst start EVER! errr... No.15 looks so good on ManYu. Stay there please!

The thing inflicted upon us on Saturday night is a near-catastrophe but I stress it is not Armageddon laaaa... Dropping two points is a bit better than losing all three. Well who am I kidding? We should have won the game. If not for the stupeeed referee... So a draw is totally unacceptable. Not by our standard. As the league has proven for more than 3 years now, a point drop is a major issue. Especially when the league is 3 quarter into the game. That's when you find yourself gasping for points that you have lose unnecessarily in the beginning of the season. Ask Liverpool. That's what happened to them 3 seasons in a row. As of now, we won 3 and drew 2. Not that bad laaa. Still a long way to go. Another 33 games to be exact over 7 months. You and I would be a bit older by the time LFC become a champion in May 2009. And perhaps, we have a new Prime Minister also by then... HAHAHAHAHA

14 comments:

Khan said...

I decided not to watch the game too. Had buka puasa at a middle eastern friend's house. Food was and the company great. Better than the game? Of course la...haha!

Anonymous said...

I always tell my son. In football, there is only 2 teams that you need to know and follow. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. Other than that, it is a waste of time :)

Before that, it was Selangor too but that was many many years ago, when arwah Mokhtar Dahari was still playing.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

mylfc,
with your theory - it's like watching only TV3 and refuse to watch RTM1 or Astro. Single-minded only. Are you sure it's good for your knowledge enhancement? hihihi... just kidding!

Anonymous said...

utusanlfc,

I think it is like watching ASTRO and not RTM and TV3 coz by watching ASTRO, I get all :)

kajang-today said...

i watched the game to drown my sorrow kahkahah

Khan said...

utusanlfc:

Bro..
that moderate thingy for comments...compulsory ke? Can open up and if things gets messy, then moderate la.... kahkahkah!

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

ehhhh... this blog is as open as you want it to be. What I am doing is simply to spice it up. After all, the comments and the remarks are not directed to me but focusing on the subject matter. This makes this blog alive. People like you, kajang-today, MyLFC, Ms Piggy and a few more... are professionals. We don't mix other things in this blog (though I did insert my political views but that's because I have no other venue to express it hahahaha). I promise you guys, there will be no censorship from me, as long as it doesn't encroached our sanity, civilitiy and humanity. For Malaysian, as long as it doesn't breach the 5 pillars of nation principals, THE RUKUN NEGARA.
And Saudara Manaf,
where's you piece laaaa? Just because LFC failed to kill-off Stoke, you refuse to write any? C'mon. I'm waiting for your piece.

Khan said...

Lo! bro utusanlfc, I meant the comment approval before being posted thingy la. Like when I give comment and it immediately gets posted, rather than waiting for your 'approval' first hehe :P
As for my piece, there's too many things to talk about I just dunno where to start. Maklum la, kurang pengalaman bro haha!

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

aiyaaaa... you touch on things that is beyond me. All those methods and technics are pre-set by the blogspot.com itself. Bro., go create your own blog, then you'll know what can be done by you yourself or not. Try la. It should be fun.

rizal hashim said...

bro, you can go to customize, click to settings and then comment, there you can choose either to show word verification or not...makes it easier for your visitors to post comments....

rizal hashim said...

bro i don't really like hillary swank, and i didnt watch 1 million dollar baby but i thought she did well in this movie, now i see her in a different light, perhaps because she looked much prettier wearing those dresses, the movie was inspiring for me, that mrs gruwell had to convince her father that teaching was her raison d'etre and in the end her marriage was torn asunder as her priorities in life changed considerably...there are a lot of positives that can be derived from this movie, especially racial issues and the education system...for us to appreciate this great country of ours, we should try to understand what's going on in other parts of the world, and yeah, eating food similar to dog food is actually nutritious you know, or slightly nutritious...hahahahahah boleh blah lah teresa kok

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

hahaha I thot you didn't watch that movie. And I have done what you have advised me to do in order to satisfy Manaf. hahaha... and please I hope all the remarks are made responsibily so I won't get into trouble later on.

Khan said...

Test..test...

Khan said...

Now we are talking!! :D

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...