20 September 2008

Chelsea vs Man.U (Who do you want to win?... lets hope they draw hahaha)

It should be an interesting game between this two on Sunday. So who do you pick? The devil you know or the one you loathed? From the newspapers, some of the power-player will be fit i.e Ronaldo and Drogba. That should be mouth-watering encounter. But you guys, don't forget our own game tonight at 10pm on Channel 812. LFC against Stoke City.


Which one is Scolari and Gene Hackman?

This awful and tasteless photo was first published in a UK newspaper and I took it from the net. Just to point out our hatred towards his team.


utusanLFC :
such is our calm in meeting Stoke City tonight that we are more obsess to indulge in the other team's matches. hhihihi But I hope Stoke City won't make our life difficult. I should leave my office at about 9pm tonight. I should be home in 40mins. This allow me to clean myself before taking my sofa plus my drinks and all those foods at 10pm. oh ya.. I am working now (2pm to 10pm shift)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea and Man U to battle to a dull 0-0 while Liverpool thrashes Stoke to move 2 points clear of the premiership.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Dear mylfc,

We say AMEN to that prayer!

Anonymous said...

utusanlfc,

Now what? A disappointing draw despite all the chances. And wtf was wrong with Gerrard's goal? Really frustrating after 2 good results last week. And to see us drop precious points at home to Stoke!

I hope Chelsea will drop 2 points too against ManUre.

...i am still pissed...

kajang-today said...

they better cancel each other out, since we dropped points tonight. WTF..

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...