16 September 2008

TO WATCH OR NOT TO WATCH... oh shakespeare... help me!

%

I have to be in the office at 9am tomorrow. And still have to wake up at 4.50am for my supper. At 7pm, I have a dinner appointment with Telekom Malaysia people. So when could I get some sleep if I watch the 2.30am game? This is a silly dilemma for me. hahaha

Should I just let it be and watch the re-run tomorrow night? Or I just watch the game and take an emergency leave on Thursday to regain my sleep? hmmm... I think this is a good idea. Though I might suspect my mood won't be that brilliant the whole day tomorrow and I know my staff would loathed at me if I don't smile at all. hahaha... unless LFC won the game. But to me, it's a sure win. The french team doesn't have the firepower to overcome LFC. In fact the only factor that can topple LFC is their own faulty. Yeahhh if they play crap, LFC might see the repeat of last season. Three games gone with no points and on the brink of disqualified... Though this season, with the magnificent Mascherano, the return of Agger and the prowess of Torres... everybody must be trembling with fear when they meet LFC.

aaa... I'm suppose to finish my article on Volvo C30... ok see ya. Let's do some fun - I say LFC will win with a 3-0 margin. Why not?
.
NOTICE:Now all of you LIVERPOOL FC Fans... We must enjoy the win against Man.U on Sept. 13 and gloat about it for a month. Do not hesitate to hassle any of Man.U fans and jeer them mercilessly. Create a funny face, smile you must not but LAUGH loudly at them. Make a statement. Tell them that LFC have beaten Man.U over and over again... until he walks away...crying may be.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...