29 May 2009

PROPOSED TRIP TO BANGKOK 22 JULY IN CONJUNCTION WITH LFC VISIT

The Singapore tickets are ready... it's supposed to be red but I think I over-exposed it during this hurriedly-thought-of photo session.


  1. LSCM informed me that the ticket is priced at RM255. There are cheaper tickets but LSCM has taken into account the rainy seasons in Thailand, thus they decided for the covered areas which is a bit pricey. Now, I want to go. And I want you guys to go also. I know it is gonna be expensive but now that we know the ticket's price, we can start planning for a group tour.

  2. However, I insist when we got to the stadium, we must gang-up with LSCM people. Same with Singapore. I just want to ensure that when we're there, we could represent the spirit of Malaysian Liverpool fan base. That's who we are.

  3. And as my posting earlier, I have proposed for a gathering tonight at 12 midnight. But only a handful gave their okay. If by 4pm still no confirmation, I guess we have to do it on another date. No rush but if we were to purchase the Thai's ticket, we have to act quickly because it is limited at LSCM (though we can buy it at other premises but LSCM is just 7 minutes away from my home).

  4. And of course, there is a legitimate necessity for all of you to be a registered member with LSCM. You know the benefits. If you want, I can be the liaison for you LFC blogger. My relationship with Mdm Angie and Mdm Helen is good. It's not that expensive. If I'm not mistaken it cost only RM74 plus you get a free LSCM t-shirt. I'll wait for your respond on all of this matters.

  5. Tomorrow would be another opportunity to send more missiles towards the Man.United fans. They will suffer. Their ego will be ruined hahahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro tlong salam dgn gerrard n torres utk ak...
klau dpt sign dorg pn smart gak ahahahaha...
selamat pergi n pulang bro...


afiq_trulyREDZ


YNWA

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...