29 May 2009

Bora Ombak, AMPANG SPORTS COMPLEX, 12 am tonight

Ok, this is final and I hope you guys can make it. We shall meet at Bora Ombak Restaurant, situated inside the vicinity of Ampang Sports Complex at 12 midnight. If you guys from the other side of the city, I suggest you just use the Ampang Highway and drive til the end where you have to keep right to do the U-Turn. Prior to that, you can see the rooftop of the sport complex. Basically, it is situated at Ampang Point, behind De Palma Hotel. Still couldn't figure it out, please ask someone on the street. You'll never lost alone!
As for me, I'll be coming straight from my office's dinner event at Palace of the Golden Horses. I'm going off now. Got few things to do before going to the hotel. Can't give you my handphone here. But I will be there with a few others. See ya!

p/s I will be wearing black shirt/ blue jeans. My face look like Chow Yuen Fatt. You can't miss me. hehehe

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...