01 April 2009

LOUDNESS : The only Japanese Heavy Metal band that I can relate to!

CRAZY NIGHTS REALLY ROCK!

  1. Tonight I am enjoying myself with the golden era of heavy metal song. Tonight I listen repeatedly one particular song : CRAZY NIGHT by LOUDNESS.

  2. They were the first Japanese heavy metal act signed in the United States, releasing seven albums (3 in America) by the end of 1987 and reaching the Billboard top 100.

  3. Actually, I downloaded the songs from the Net. Damned! Another track HEAVY CHAINS really reminds of my childhood. Riding my kapcai with the gang from BDC Stampin to downtown Kuching on Saturday night before proceeding to Santubong beach in Kuching. Those were the glory days. 1985 onwards. Form 1 to Upper 6 in Green Road Secondary School.

  4. I was a bit confused then. I was recommended to buy a new Malay band called SEARCH. Upon listening to the 1st song, I heard this familiar melody. Then I listen LOUDNESS. aiya sapa tiru sapa.... then only my mates teach me what it's all about. Those time the cassettes only cost RM3 (pirated version of course!). All I have to do is puasa for 2 days at school and then I can raised the money.

  5. aaahhh... those glory days!

* I recommend you guys to indulge yourself and listen back to those 1980's songs. MARVELLOUS!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...