- After missing the game against Newcastle last weekend, Didier Drogba is now considered would likely be playing in the great game against Liverpool this Thursday wee hours Malaysian time. I never despised this man. In fact, I am highly impress with him. How I wish Liverpool have the Chelsea's money to own him. Though not much can we elaborate about this Ivory Coast player, as he is already well-known in the English Premier League. One of his memorable goal that I saw was the one he scored from the middle of the pitch in the game against Everton. He picked the long ball from Petr Cech, then he turn, and with an almost a first timer, he bang the ball to the goal post of Everton. Amazingly, because of the velocity and accuracy of his shot, the ball went in - shocking every body in the stadium.
- To me, Drogba when he is fit and hungry, he is the most dangerous player in the Chelshit squad. People keep on naming Frank Lampard as the backbone of the team but Lampard is not even near the standard of our own Captain Fabulouso, Steven Gerrardo. That's the different with Drogba. If he feels that he want to win, he'll show his class and willingness. That we saw during the 2nd leg of LFC vs Chelshit at Stamford Bridge last season. He was pestering to a great effect our fullbacks, in particular Samy Hyppia who eventually lost the battle and Drogba scored the decisive goal that marked the end of our journey in the tournament.
- This time around, those calamity must and should be avoided at all cost. Now that we have a strong man at the back, namely Skrtel... hopefully he can stop Drogba from marauding our D-area. Because aside from Skrtel, I have doubts a bit now if Carragher have the extra power to stop such fast & furious strikers in the mold of Drogba who is big in size, ferocious in tackling and has a thunderous shots. And Drogba is cunning, too.
- Liverpool did a double whammy on Chelsea this season which proved that the win in Anfield is no fluke or lucky strike as the result in Stamford Bridge stand as our hard-proof evidence that Chelsea can be beaten by Liverpool, anytime and anywhere.
- But what about Anelka, you might ask? He's scoring feat has diminished. That's all. hahaha...
07 April 2009
CHELSEA... BE VERY WORRY. YOU'RE NEXT TO GET UNDRESSED...
This funny caricature is taken from bluechampion.com without permission