24 April 2009

I HEARD THE SCUM FAILING THE DRUM



  1. I know it's a bit late for my posting but when you wake up at 11am then rushed to PJ... there's not much time to do so. In the afternoon I had to go to Cyberjaya to collect BMW325i. Don't ask me anything about the car because I'm still enjoying every bit of it. I didn't even bothered to read the pamphlets. Let me drool with the luxury... hahaha

  2. But I want to share with you what I heard... well it is still categorised as speculation at this point of time. I heard... I heard that Tottenham Hotspur will go for broke against Man.U on Sunday, thus stopping the scum from early celebration. And I know you might have heard this also... Liverpool will beat Hull City 4-0 tomorrow. hahaha...

6 comments:

hidayahnazri said...

us and number 4.. hmm maybe we'll win the epl with 4 points lead harhar

Amberan said...

yup me heard that also from my kaki judi fren..
hope its true.. Go spurs Go

Rantong said...

Salam ziarah. Sekadar pemberitahuan demi kesejahteraan hidup.

Rancangan "Who Wants To Be A MillionaireBlogger.Net" kini, ke udara di screen komputer anda. Sertai & daftar sekarang. Kemasukan adalah PERCUMA...

@r zh@r said...

Spurs! You'll Never Walk Alone..

Anonymous said...

Liverpool 3 Hull 1,
ooooohaaaa!but what the hell with Lucas?Rafa kick him out next season
Bob From Kuching

utusanLFC said...

Yo Bob,

Why lah lama sik joint?
hahaha....

Ya... that 1 goal really sickening. It's one of those day when they were leading and every one seems to stop playing...

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...