- Fulham are pursuing back-to-back wins against 'Big Four' clubs after pulling off one of the most amazing victories of the entire season; 2-0, home to Manchester United on 21 March. They managed to hold Chelsea, blasted Arsenal at Craven Cottage... and remember, the Al-Fayed football club has forced a draw with us at Anfield.
- They're also hunting three wins on the spin for the first time since their sensational status-saving end to last season. hmmmm... it's like meeting one of the other Big Four. Because Fulham is not but they have the knack to up their tempo when ever they play the Big Four.
- Danny MURPHY will be facing a former club. The 32 year old England international midfielder made 249 appearances (170 in the league) and scored 44 goals (25 league) for Liverpool between July 1997 and his £2.5m transfer to Charlton in August 2004.
- We know he was a bit furious with the way Rafa handled him, thus his eventual voyage to Charlton almost made him lost at sea. Apparently, Fulham seems to fit him well and he has since been entrusted by the gaffer to be the club's captain. We wish him well for all his good services for Liverpool previously.
- But tomorrow, Danny is considered an opposition. Stop him at all cause. And we need the vigilant eyes of Skrtel and Carra to stop Andrew Johnson (remember his Everton days...)
- The only challenge for us fans in this region is that the game would only start at 1.30am. The good news is that I won't have to `fight' the TV with my wife and kids during the prime time but the bad side is that it would be one tough assignment to keep me awake.
03 April 2009
WE SHALL OVERCOME FULHAM
One of the 2 freekicks that Danny scored against Manchester United during the Houllier era. So just don't give Danny the same chances tomorrow to do the same onto us.