20 April 2009

EVERTON beat MAN.U in the Penalty shoot-Out



  1. I'm supposed to finish my work but I couldn't focus. At 12.10am I switched on the TV and watched the FA semis. I thought by 1am I could resume my work but it lasted til almost 1.45am... and I must congratulate Everton for making our night and tomorrow a smiling day for everyone who is not a Man.U fan.

  2. At first, the whole world would be amazed to see the Man.U's line-up. There were no Ronaldo. But with the good defence at the back, I doubt if Ronaldo could alter the outcome. Because Berbatov certainly couldn't. Must we touch on Ferdinand? hah...

  3. Would this be the excuse for all the Man. U fans to use when they are mocked tomorrow? Sir Alex gradually replacing the young boys (with the exception of Park... why not that fat Anderson?) late in the 2nd half. Then you see of course, Berbatov, Scholes trying to break free but to no effect. The truth is that Sir Alex took the gamble and lost. No one to blame. It's Sir Alex's decision. He might argue that after Porto all of his 1st 11 were tired. Thus he used the unknown school boys.

  4. One thing for sure, Man.U is definitely feeling the heat from Liverpool. Sir Alex knows very well he couldn't afford to lose Ronaldo or Rooney in the FA games that would affect the whole end-of-season campaigns. So much for the loud talk of hunting for 5 cups. They lost tonight, got 2 to go. Though I do suspect the scum could make it to the final of CL. But they would be beaten soundly by.... Barca.

  5. And of course, Liverpool have to stay focus and retain their style of attacking play for the early Wednesday morning match against the school boys of Arsenal. Only after beating those kids, then we can relax a bit and watch Man.U struggling to sustain their runs in the Premier and CL. As I said, the advantage for the Premier League lies with Liverpool. Should I say more?

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...