11 November 2008

LFC vs Hotspur 13 Nov 2008 3.40am

^

It's a league game. It's Carling Cup. It's worth nothing cup. So some said. But if you look at it carefully, those big guns still send their best players. I'm not sure what Rafa will do. I supposed he will rest Gerrard, but keep Torres in - so he'll get more playing time. Perhaps we'll see more of Babel. Who knows?
This game would be an interesting one because it was only 12 days ago that Hotspur defeated Liverpool at the last minute in the Premier game. It shocked everyone and the fairy tale of Harry Houdini reinvented...
So tomorrow's game could be a perfect time for us to stop all that nonsense and kick Hotspur out off the Carling Cup. oh yaaa.. they're the defending champion. hihihi...
.
.
p/s I ruined my truck's aerial today after I unwisely parked it under a tree. The aerial was twisted in the branches as I tried to untangle it but to no avail... the aluminium thing just peeled off. I guess I have to find a replacement tomorrow. May be something like shark's fin on the BMW top? That would be a cool thing to put on my truck... if the product is avalaible... Any suggestion?

4 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

I don't understand your question, my dear... Can you rephrase it.

hidayahnazri said...

rephrasing : shark's fin on your car? are you seriously 30 years old? -_-

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

ehhh in the first place, do you know what shark's fin aerial is?

hidayahnazri said...

ana aerial that looks like a shark's fin? :|

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...