01 November 2008

I'M BACK! so how is Hotspur? Can they do Harry Houdini tonight against Liverpool? yeaaa right.

&


Again, the place I went didn't have a suitable connectivity for me to log on. Not because it doesn't have the access, but rather the charges is sooo expensive. However, I do cherish the 1-0 win against Pompey. Somehow I pity them. Left cold and dry by Rednapp to face the mighty Liverpool. The local tv showed only the London game. And yes I saw the miracle of Hotspur against Arsenal (though I had to leave the room at 68th mins... it was already 4-2 and I thought Arsenal already won the game).

My plane touchdown at 4.58am... yes. 4.58 in the dead of the morning. I arrived home at about 6.20am. I think I sleep in the afternoon.

I blog again later. Just want to say hi to all of you.

3 comments:

rizal hashim said...

My dear friend, where did you exactly go? Anywhere near Tottenham or Arsenal?

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

errr... I hesitate la to reveal. Afraid that it is deemed to be gloating. Something I really want to avoid. Suffice to say, the plane took about 8 hours to reach lah. hihihi

Khan said...

hmmm..timbuktu ke? :-P

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...