10 September 2009

I STAY AWAKE AT 3AM BCOZ OF GERRARD!


  1. Yes, it can be considered a worthwhile investment. I forfeited my sleep and get to watch Stevie G scored 2 goals and Glen made a beautiful assist in the 5-1 assault on Croats in Wembley this very early morning according to the Malaysian time.

  2. Heskey missed a couple which invite many questions of his ability. Was it better to start with Jermaine Defoe after all? And of course, that little fella on the right flank, Aaron Lennon was like a speedy gonzalez. Zigzagging... Looks like Theo is not been missed that much.

  3. Which team will I lend my support in South Africa next year? For many many years, I have been following & supporting England for one simple reason. I knew all the players and because there were Liverpool players. Once upon a time, there were Owen and Fowler. Together with Carra and Crouch. Now, we have Stevie G and Glenn Johnson.

  4. During the Euro 2008, I supported Spain. Also because there were 6 Liverpool players in the squad. Looks like for the first time in my life, I will have 2 teams to disrupt my beautiful sleep. And I don't mind a bit.

2 comments:

rizal hashim said...

woi bila mau belajar minat bola berasaskan kemahiran teknikal, disiplin taktikal dan bukan atas dasar taksub semberono? Abih kalau ada 11 pemain Liverpool berasal dari Malaysia, kau support Malaysia? Wow...

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

aku malas nak debat pasal teknikal dengan kaki bangku. Nak cerita taktik jom lawan futsal la. aku tunjukkan kau taktik Carra menumpaskan lawan.

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...