20 January 2009

SHOULD WE BUY CAHILL, INSTEAD? A BETTER AUSSIE THAN KEWELL IT SEEMS...

Man.U is a stupid club

Yeah I will face some serious crackers in the office afterwards. But being in my position, the teasing would only come from my contemporaries. Those juniors won't dare to say a word for fear of my wrath (hahaha... the most I can do today is DO THE MR BEAN.... no facial reaction!). Such is the standard nowadays that a draw is unacceptable. I am proud of this achievement.

Based on the posting I put yesterday and the reaction today, I am amazed that not only this blog has attracted some like-minded Liverpool fan within Malaysia and abroad (they come once or twice a month), it it evidence now that we also managed to attract those Manure fans. Regardless of the content in their posting, I supposed their existence in this blog must be welcome with an open arm. After all, what is a blog purpose if people hardly read. And of course I have achieved some kind of a success here, albeit in a minuscule number and those Manure fans would only come here because of my stern and consistent provocation towards the ugly Old Trafford. There's one posting accusing me of CAKAP BESAR (talk big), well bro... I talk big to my fellow Liverpool audiences.

But since you're reading it too, read this :
Liverpool will beat Manchester United at disgruntled-Old Trafford in March.
Now I TALK BIG to you! hahaha...

But don't worry, the bad feelings are confined within the football spectre. Elsewhere in daily life, business is done as usual. Aren't we? hahahah hey Manure fans, come back soon ya! Love to hear from you guys - you, $#!%%$@....!!!!

STILL HATE MANCHESTER UNITED NO MATTER WHAT!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo,
If we "cakap besar", so what,I think this blog is for any LOYAL Liverpool fans to express their views and when outsider read this blog,I think you should be proud of yourselves,at least now we know, there somebody out there who scared (or pissed off or mentally unstable)our team hahahahahaha, and to top it all he or she refused to put his or her name in your blog, just ignore them la jo.What ever Liverpool doing, whether is on top,middle,bottom, my loyalty still strong. Whatever the result, Liverpool still the BEST fc in the world....
Bob From Kuching

Khan said...

We have been on this road before, friends. This is not the first time. And yes Bob, no matter what, We Will Not Walk Alone!

Khan said...

Bro..
try facing a few hundred manure fans and another few hundred chelsea fans in a span of 5 hours in a day. They always come with arm stretched for a handshake, with a big grin on their face, a snigger or two before asking something like: apa ni sir, Liverpool?

I have perfected the poker-face-look in these situations after years and years of practice, man..and if that fails, there is always the stern stare that shuts up most of them.. haha! As for those who play for me, they do not really dare to go overboard like raising both arms from afar for apparent reasons!

O__. .__o
W

kajang-today said...

khan, can understand you.
i used to do it to my teacher cum coach,Mr David Fernandez some 20 years ago. hahaha
Those days anything goes.

Anonymous said...

Jo,
I need your advice on Nissan X-trail.Want to buy it but need to know about the fuel consumption and resale value.
Bob From Kuching

Yadayada said...

That's why our motto is "You'll never walk alone..."
No matter when we're up or down, all the true Liverpudlian shall back-up each other and we're always behind our team...

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Bob,

On X-Trail... give me til tonite. Today I got some serious article to finish. Deadline. Watch out on Navara this Saturday in my column.

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...