05 January 2009

EVERTON IS SCARED TO THEIR BONES... DOUBLE WIN FOR LIVERPOOL DURING THE CHINESE NEW YEAR!

A

I was on the way to the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara this morning when I heard the good news. Good news? Yes. Liverpool will meet Everton in the next round of FA. What could be more delicious affair than meeting the small club? The attraction definitely is brighter than meeting Preston which was speculated by some quarters that they could mount a surprise win on us. Yea... what ever. But in Everton, the excitement is different. As rightly pointed by our fella, Kajang-Today (I don't think he'll change his name... still a bit weird la... hahaha), the game on 24th or 25th Jan is just 5 days after the league meeting. What do you have in mind? A double win against the Toffees? SURELY, DEFINITELY, YES, OUI OUI... hahaha

I tried to log in a bit earlier during the day but it was impossible with my chores the whole day! And I have to stop now. Got to fetch my 2 girls from al-Quran class. See you later.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...