26 October 2009

LFC 2 - Manchester United 0


  1. I shall not dwell on the game because ALL of you would do that already! My only question is that how in the world did Pepe Reina managed to get to David Ngog so fast at the far corner of the Kops? Wasn't he at the goal post? Wasn't Glen Johnson was the nearest and yet overtaken by our yellow-shirt? If he is that fast, could he match Torres in terms of pace? hahaha...

  2. The extra-time was best suited for Man.U. The ref gave 5 minutes. And there wasn't a serious injuries or scuffle. Some might say it backfired but Sir Alex's tactics to get every one in front of Liverpool's goal post were the reason for their sucker punched by Ngog.

  3. Prior to the game, I received a few SMS from our friends, and some non-LFC fans. I didn't really bothered but one fella I had to reply. First, he told me that he is not really convinced. So I pointed it out that contrary to him - I never doubt Liverpool's ability. I understand that Gerrard is highly important to the squad but we did won a few high-profile games without him. Real Madrid, remember? And during the break (still 0-0 by then) I text him again. Got the confidence? A bit? At all? I asked. He said he preferred to wait until the final whistle is blown.

  4. I told him we are winning the game. The first half was a strong indication. This is simply because Kuyt, Benayoun & Torres plus our Latin American full backs & middle men (Mascherano, Lucas, Insua, Aurellio) were sound and compact. When Torres scored, my voice's decible could be heard along my neighbourhood. Then the 2nd one could be extended to across the road. Well, the best feeling is that I am convinced that my team will win and it materialised. Nothing beats that. Nothing compare close.

  5. My 7-year-old daughter, who accompanied my wife to SACC mall here in Shah Alam, told me that the building was glowing with Man.U's music when they visited the place this afternoon. It was the GLORY, GLORY song... What a good lesson for the building management. Don't mix your club allegiance with commercial. I shall not visit that place for a month! hahaha...

13 comments:

PrincessHangLiJo said...

we say it loud!
we are red!
we are proud!

Tok Pawi said...

You should go there every day of the month - in Liverpool colours

beemer said...

reina = usain bolt !! hahaha !!

mazhad said...

in rafa we trust. he won when his head is on the chopping block, when his back is against the wall. who need jose mourinho. he won because of his 200million spending power. liverpool may be spending a lot of money but we gain more from buying and selling players(more net income). all we need is a fit daniel agger n everything will be just find.

Khan said...

Mwahahahahaha!

Singh Is Kinng said...

Bro, refreshing and rejuvenating, what more can I say now, it's been 3 times in a row.

Amir said...

perhaps the SACC management shld replace Glory Glory United with Sorry Sorry United, a lousy team led by a ranting manager...Congrats Liverpool, but one win doesnt make a summer. Please be more consistent.

Shank said...

the reds back in businesss.........

Anonymous said...

Bro,
Let hope after this we see a new chapter of LFC and by March next year we win our 19th Premier League trophy.
The positive thing I see now is the improvement of Lucas and my favourite David Ngog.
I do think Benitez should give Ngog more competitive match. He is better than Thierry Henry.
Bob From Kuching

@r zh@r said...

The No. 1 UK's Top Ten song this week... "Sorry sorry Man United.... Sorry sorry Man United...."

Badri Ibrahim said...

Tabik spring to Torres.
Skinny but tough. Manage to stay on his feet walaupun diruntun oleh Ferdinand and SCORE!
Another world class goal by world class striker.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Today is a day of celebration. Put aside the issue of consistency, tactical or whatsoever. Today is the day we taunt and mock the Man.U fans. And we must not stop until we ourselves grow tired of doing it... in a few months before our next encounter in Old Trafford... hehehe

ENJOY, REJOICE, PARTY, WHAT EVER! WE BEAT MAN.U
WE BEAT MAN.U

Yadayada said...

I always walk around my college in my Liverpool jersey where some people would snigger especially for the past one month...

But this week, I shall parade!!!


BWAHAHAHAHA!

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...