- I hope Liverpool fans can see the truth without prejudice. True, rafa has won the Champions league with Liverpool and the FA cup as weell. But they were won basically with Houllier team plus both games were won through the lottery of penalties even though Liverpool were outclassed. Now, with Rafa's team, what has he won? Nothing. Period. I think rafa has reached the end of his career span at Liverpool, he's been given 5+ years. There are similarities with Houllier. The team has stagnated. His choice of players and buys are bizzare.
- There is a pattern that is for all to see when a manager makes bizzare choice or decision, the manager has run out of ideas and it's time to pack up things. I honestly believe that as long as rafa is at the helm, Liverpool will not claim the premiership. The owners are partly to blame but it is Rafa who runs the team and makes all the decision on the field.
- Please Rafa, stop finding excuses for every defeat or poor performance by Liverpool. Admit it that it is you who are hurting Liverpool. If Liverpool have the strength and are able to mount a challenge as you repeatedly claim to be, you do not need to rely on Gerard of Torres alone. Other players should be able to step in and normal service will resume. What's with this lack of fund? When you are given funds, you buy duds save for a few.
- Rafa has made a lot of blunders! but our blind faith in him has actually encouraged him to continue making blunders after blunders. We say enough is enough. Tell me, what is so good about Lucas??? or his team formation? We could have won the title last season but Rafa was a coward, against minnows he continuously persisted with one striker and played cautiosly where as we should go for the kill. He is too defensive-minded and not suited for the premiership.
- My loyalty to Liverpool remains but I have no faith in Rafa. The club is more important than an individual. Managers may come and go but the club remains. This is not a knee-jerk reaction after the loss against Sunderland but the truth...and the truth always hurts!
- This is what rafa has said in the past:
- babel = new henry
- lucas =new dunga
- kuyt = new van nistolroy
- skrtle=new vidic
- johnson=new phil neal
- vorronin=new ramario
- ngog=new henryII
i rest my case - AYU KL
DISCLAIMER : The article above is written by our guest writer (not ghost-writer) and all the opinion above is all his/hers and shall not be construed as belonging to the utusanlfc in one way or the other.