19 August 2008

Why should Rafa Barry care?

I am amazed, if not refraining myself from believing a 100 % to the news reports pertaining to the Gareth Barry saga and how much Rafa is supposed to be in hot water with LFC top brass who opposed to his wishes. I am perplexed within his determination to grab Barry with what ever cost... as this may cost him his job.

Rafa does has his reason, not matter how lame it may be... I still think we should forget about Barry but let Alonso return to his best. Words of disconcerting in respect to Alonso's position is not good for him, not good for the club, not good for Rafa himself who is a respected manager in the world.

The feud... will only destabilise the team. And a team in a crises is a perfect recipe for disaster. I don't understand why on earth does Rafa eagerly pursuing Barry. I really don't. But do you?

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...