07 August 2008

THE ENGLAND TEAM THAT DIDN'T GET TO EURO 2008


I can't help it but to notice the weird pattern. After reading the news and compare a few things in particular the injuries to the first choice players of England squad. Rooney over in Old Trafford won't be playing in their first official competitive game due to some viruses. The same goes to Gerrard... and to think of it, did the long holidays during the summer could be the main cause of their crock when the new season is less than 6 days away? hihihi....

p/s I have use all my prize money (viva Spain!) in acquiring 1 jacket, 1 beg, 3 shirts, a mug and some small items and sponsor a friend to be a member of LSCM. Euro 2008... will be best remembered as the best football tournament I ever bet on up to now. I wonder my luck could be different if England were in. I would have put my money on them and may not win anything instead, just like the failure of World Cup in the hands of Ronaldinho....

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...