09 August 2008

THE SHIRT WITH NO.9 AT THE BACK

errr.... unfortunately, this is NOT the No.9 that I wore last night!



Last night's futsal game with the buddies was fun. Unlike last week, there were almost 20 of the guys attended. Last night it was only 8. Just imagine... the tiredness and laughter that we have to cope and had to `borrow' some of unknown players to make it 5 vs 5.
Obviously I wear my new jersey (got from Bangkok) with Torres's name at the back. I managed to score one goal in the 16-14 win... you must be wondering how the hell did we scored so much... well, it was through sheer joke and cunning and many-many OG (own goals). And late in the game, we just shoot it from our own half since majority of us couldn't care to run with the ball anymore... or to be specific, we had acute shortage of breath...
One thing about wearing Torres shirt is that most of the time also I ended holding the backline and at one moment, I thought I should have ordered for Hyppia or Carragher's instead !
This is also the reason why the scoreline was so high. And my other mates had to compensate and score more to win us by extra 2 goals... that's a good margin for a non-stop 1 hour game. How to have a break when the players are 5 vs 5. To walk out, means your team would be left with 4 players and there's gonna be a helluva job of catch up to do. hahaha...

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...