14 August 2008

LIEGE managed to win (spiritually) against lackluster LFC (RESULT 0:0 First Leg)

8
Pepe Reina saves a weak penalty from Brazilian Dante Bonfim (Crouch should ask David James to get some tips from Reina on how to stop effectively penalty shot)



My alarm clock buzzed at 3am. May be out of tiredness and may be thinking that LFC is no match against the champion of Belgium... I opted to return to my beautiful sleep. At 7.30am, before I jump into the toilet, I grab my laptop and switch on the Internet. To my utter amazement, LFC didn't win it. And according to the news report, we almost almost had it. And Pepe Reina was the hero who saved the pen and another one from behind the goal post. Hopefully tonight ASTRO will show the reruns.

Well... LFC is well-known as the team who doesn't like to do things smoothly. But after this, definitely at Anfield I shall watch the game. And I know you too.




No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...