25 January 2010

Where do we mountain-bike?



  1. Since I am based in Shah Alam, this is where most of the action takes place. From Seksyen 7, we do the circle towards Cahaya Alam housing area during night trips. That is a good 5km may be. So we circle it twice to get 10km. During day light, we go a bit further to the newly construction area at Cahaya Alam that stretches to Setia Alam border. One trip is 10km.

  2. A friend, Haris who is an avid rider, kept on asking me to join him at RRI. I don't think I am ready yet to ride more than 10km per session. You got to ask yourself, if you have the ability to do so and not merely responding to any dare, especially from the young ones. At the moment, I know my ability is 10km per session.

  3. Even that caused me to sustain agony all over my body for three days now. However, that doesn't stop me from enjoying this activity. I cycled a lot 2 years ago. I even cycled alone in the jungle, simply to satisfy my own curiosity about my own ability. Some how, after awhile, cycling alone, I reduce the session from 3 times a week to once a month. Than my body start to `develop' more inches on the stomach area. This fact pushed me to renew my enthusiasm in cycling.

  4. Thank God, Haris came along and that help me a lot in pursuing my old habit. The cycling not only pushed your stamina but most importantly, help you gain a good physical exercise. I find that my thigh down to my toe, improves a lot by cycling. After a whole day sitting in front of a PC, you tend to get tired out of nothing. With cycling, the tiredness just gone.

  5. This is the very reason I call upon all of you to join this healthy cycling activity. Not necessarily for you to cycle with me, but start doing it within your own suburbs. I do believe cycling is less risky than jogging, provided that you ride your bike like a normal rider and not monkeying around that might caused you a serious injury. hehehe

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...