24 January 2010

STRESSED? NEED TO UNWIND? GO CYCLING BRO!


When me and my mate discover the lousy terrain, we were like in the middle of the mud and no matter where we tend to skip it, we found ourselves stuck in the mud again and again. This photo was taken when we eventually reach the hill at about 7.10pm. Most of the time, we could do a mere 30mins using the same route. But due to the rain, the route was teribble to cycle around. We had to carry the bicycle with both of our hands for about 1km to reach the hill. Tonight, all my body joint are aching like mad. But to tell you the truth, this is the kind of sensation that I've always wanted. You feel a bit pain but on top of it you know very well that the cycling really works your body.


Again, the usual route changed overnight due to the rain. Now the road is flooded. Another dead end and we have to turn back. But trust me, this mountain-biking activity is one hell lots of fun. Care to join me?

This past one week has been a tough one. Two of my office mates passed-away within 5 days of each other. I consider them were close to me. Then on Friday, I got an emergency call saying that my immediate boss is warded after complaining of breathing difficulties. I cycled on Saturday night and this afternoon, simply to release all the tension within. I push myself a little bit (thus the bicycle-carrying part!) but I guarantee you of its good effect.

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...