27 November 2009

Happy Eid dul Adha!

  1. Today is a day for a celebration and thanksgiving to commemorate our Muslims brothers and sisters success in performing their hajj in Mecca at the moment. It's a good day, bright and warm and we are expecting some family members to visit us any time now, while I switch on the computer (hehehe...).

  2. My heart is glowing to the fact that my own older brother is in Mecca, together with his wife and hopefully both of them are having pleasant journey to fulfill the 5th pillars of Islam.

  3. And me? I have to tell you the truth, I wish that I could visit Anfield first, then Sicily before determining my eventual pilgrimage to the Holy City of Mecca soon. Happy Eid dul Adha to all of you!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...