22 May 2010

Who is your pick tonight? Inter or Bayern?

You really wanna fight with me, The Special One?

  1. I still contemplating if I want to or not, watch the match tonight. As a neutralised observer, I reluctant to watch games that I don't have emotion-attached to. A waste of time, actually. But as a football aficionados and Liverpool fan 1st & foremost, I have to give it a thought (to watch or not to).

  2. I hardly watch both teams play this season. Simply because they didn't go head on with Liverpool. I only remember we beat Inter Milan last season. That goal from Torres and the red card by that master-provocateur Matterazzi. Then I don't know much about Bayern except that Ribery won't be playing and the German is hoping that their new winger in Arjen Robbin would do the demolition.

  3. In that, I am happy that the final of Champion Cup is tonight. This is the culminating match of the season. End of our own misery season. Tomorrow we really can look up for a better time next season. And hopefully, with Torres & Gerrard remains in the squad...

  4. As for tonight, I like to see The Special One to win. Nothing sentimental but it would be a historic feat for this man. He is on the verge of winning treble cup this season. Wow...

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...