21 February 2010

We can beat Manchester City, right?

  1. If you an avid reader like me, you might came across some strange news in the UK online newspapers pertaining to Manchester City. The most bizarre would be from the Daily Sports, claiming that Mancini has lost the plot when he can't controlled his players any more. Not that I am interested or what so ever, it's just that our next match (less than 2 hours to go) is Man.City.

  2. A couple of days ago I saw that Mancini had a bust-up with our former golfer... errr Craigh Bellamy. Speaking of a bust-up, who doesn't when it concerns Bellamy. But then, Mancini denied it yesterday and today, the story has evolved into total chaos. How true is it, can only be seen in tonight's match. If it's true, then the whole squad will play awful. If not, then the story is just another sorry story.

  3. So do you think we can make it tonight? I sincerely hope so. I have prepared myself a massive stocks of peanuts and hot drinks. But not, at this very moment I'm still in the office. Will only leave at 10pm. That's when my shift ends. Let's cheer it for Liverpool ....!!!

No comments:

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

EVA MENDEZ IS A KOP?

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish

The GOLDEN Team of Kenny Daglish
If we have them now, say farewell to Arsenal, Man.U and Chelsea... if...